Healthy Skin is Beautiful Skin and Needs Nourishing Within and Without!
Wednesday, 16th May is our next Spa Day at Beautiful Grassmere from 10am – 4:30pm – ‘Super Skin for Summer’
Our Super Skin Spa Day –
Our skin reflects our internal health and at this Spa Day we will enjoy seasonal foods that work with Nature to give your skin its healthful glow!
- Start with a welcoming cuppa – to relax and enjoy your day
- Followed by a cookery demo of easy recipes for radiant skin – ‘beauty from within’ + tips on looking after your skin with what you eat – with local Nutritionist Jane Rose-Land – and all the recipes in a FREE recipe booklet to take away
- Then enjoy a delicious lunch of all the yummy foods just prepared – taste the delights that can support your skin’s healthy glow and savour the flavours of health + enjoy a glass of bubbly
- All sorts of information on supporting your skin health to help you to feel great for the Summer.
For Beauty from Without & Within – Detox., Beautify, Rejuvenate & Chil-lax in the Spa (Hot Tub & Steam Room) for a wonderful relaxing afternoon
- Choose a massage, reflexology or beautifying treatment with:
- Jane Marriott – Complementary Therapist – Reflexology, Swedish Massage, Indian Head Massage, Ear Candling and Hot / Cold Stone Massage therapy
- Jemma Bratton – local beauty & holistic therapist – Facials, Manicures, Pedicures, Swedish Body Massage, Aromatherapy and Reflexology.
- Sarah Knights – local yoga teacher and massage therapists
- Tash Segal – trainee beauty therapist
Finish your day with a cuppa and a piece of tasty (but healthy) cake
Free Goody bags to take away
Look & Feel good with ‘health kissed’ skin from our Super Skin Spa Day for Summer – all for just £50
There is a £10 charge for each reflexology, massage etc treatments – book what you would like on the day.